Loan for People with Bad Credit are available to some financial institute where they help all people who are blacklisted. Companies like city finance who specializes in personal loans, consolidation loans of up to R120,000 over 60 months, loans for blacklisted and loans for people with bad credit record.
Ways to Apply
You can apply online on www.directmoney.co.za
Blacklisted Loan Requirements
- You must be parmanetly employed for atleast 6 months.
- You must be on a monthly or weekly salary.
- You should not be under debt review or administration.
- You should be a South African Citizen holding a green barcoded ID.
- Certified Copy of a South African ID document (Green bar coded ID)
- Your last three (3) months’ bank statements into which your salary is deposited
- Your latest pay slip (Monthly Earners)
- 4 latest payslips (Weekly Earners)
What does the Loan Offer
Even if your personal loan was declined due to being blacklisted we still offer 90% chance to still get you that loan and the processing of the money takes up to 2 working days or may be less and you’ll be contacted with the result very soon .
contact number: 087 808 0804 cell phone no: 079 020 0093 fax no: 086 583 8396 email: email@example.com